Saturday, October 08, 2005

Here's the deal....

I wanted to create a place where people could come discuss and share experiences and memories of New Albany and Floyd County. Do you remember the first Harvest Homecoming? Have you lived in New Albany all your life? Do you have a special memory of shopping in downtown New Albany? I'd like to hear about it. I'm sure others would as well.

There's no special format here. In fact, I won't even be administering the blog on a regular basis. I spend most of my day in front of a computer at work and have no interest in hopping on one in the evenings when I get home. However, I will occasionally spark a conversation and then watch what happens. My guess is it will be entertaining as well as educational.

I'll get started in a bit with a first topic.

No comments: